Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Considering

I went to bed a mere five hours ago, I am up way too early for a Sunday morning, especially as we are still on hiatus from the game. But I couldn't sleep any more--I think I first woke up around 6:30 am and then kept waking up from there. So I'm enjoying a piece of homemade bread with margarine and spreadable fruit, along with some string cheese, and starting my day. Things I must/should do today:
  • Take some salmon and salad over to YKWIA's to get his opinion.
  • Do laundry there.
  • Clean his house.
  • Watch the movie we never got to last weekend, Pride, so we can send it back. [Update: we'll do this during the week.]
  • Work on the dining area.
  • Make room for plastic tubs under the microwave.
  • Do a quick once-over in the bathroom.
  • Reconcile my ledger with the co-op and Kroger purchases from yesterday.
  • E-mail my mom and check on her.
  • Pick up A from work again tonight.
I should have taken a little time yesterday to go to the pool, but didn't. I don't know if I'll be able to do so today; our pool is open from 10 am through 10 pm, and I'll probably be busy most of that time.

No comments: