Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Ah, potato-y goodness

So the potatoes turned out wonderful.  I put the majority away in a container for tomorrow's lunch,  but ate a few that were left,  and they were very good.  I put some beans in another container for tomorrow,  and that cleared out the crock pot.  Then I boiled ten eggs while I ran the dishwasher and did other dishes by hand.  Finally,  I wiped down the counters,  kitchen island,  and stove.  Once the dishwasher finishes,  everything will be taken care of in there.

Now I've brushed and flossed my teeth,  and I'm in my comfy clothes. I've taken my night medicine,  so here's hoping I'll have a better blood sugar in the morning,  since it's been high for two days now. Monday it was 386!  I had been bad about my medicines over the weekend. I'm not doing bread tonight,  so I won't be tempted to eat a piece on the middle of the night.  Come to think of it,  I have a fasting blood draw at 8:30 in the morning,  so nothing after this anyway. I keep forgetting about it.  Hopefully I don't go straight to work tomorrow. Now I'm having some water,  and then I'm going to go on to bed.  Good night!

Funny, the picture rotated, even though it was taken in landscape. Weird.

No comments: