Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, June 30, 2014

Last night

I was at a point after the game that I could barely see straight, due to being tired and the knee pain. And that was with A doing the sweeping and mopping of the house instead of me while we were doing game preparations, and I was generally trying to stay off my feet. I went on home before 'Salem', took some pain reliever, plugged up the phone to its charger, and just went ahead and put my leg up on some pillows and my CPAP on, and I was asleep so quickly. I did not unpack the computer, change clothes, or bring my laundry in from the car. It's still there, actually.

Tonight I need to:
  • Write a book review that's due tomorrow.
  • Stop by the library to pick up a book that's on hold.
  • Put my leg up for a bit.
What I'd like to do:
  • Watch 'Salem' with YKWIA and 'A' if I'm up to it.
  • Straighten up the house just a bit (it's not bad, just needs a bit of tender loving care).
  • Play a video game or two to relax.
I'm going to start with putting my knee up for a bit, now that I've eaten and checked online for fun things to post (I didn't find anything just now). I'll be glad to find out what's wrong with my knee on Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed that it isn't too bad and will be something that will heal quickly. Thanks!

No comments: