Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 22, 2014

After the Cthulhu game

we decided that neither of us were up to watching 'Salem' tonight, although it's a very good show, so we set the DVR to record and will watch it later, when we're not so tired. I've cleaned house, helped A with some of his chores (and he helped with mine), washed a dog, and did the game, and so I'm ready to get some rest. I'm not quite falling over tired, like YKWIA was, but I'll be there soon. Besides, this way we can watch with A, who has a much earlier morning schedule and so always has to watch later anyway.

Now I'm home and it looks like a thunderstorm may be brewing. The clouds at dusk were very dark and ominous. I got home before any rain, though, which is good.

Tomorrow the work week starts all over and I have a copier down (it went down right before the end of day Friday). Hopefully we'll get that back up and running. Tuesday I have an appointment to see an orthopaedist about my knee, which has been doing a bit better this weekend, but I was off it almost completely yesterday and about half as much as usual today.

Okay, I think I'll try reading a bit before bed and listening to some music. Tomorrow I should be able to download the rest of Ed Sheeran's album x. I was able to get 'Sing' when I pre-ordered the .mp3 album, but tomorrow is the release date.

Hope your weekend was wonderful and relaxing. Good night.

No comments: