Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, October 25, 2013

Oh, I'm so happy it is Friday

and the great cable upgrade is, indeed, finished, although the new outlet isn't completely turned on yet (I get the programme guide, and a notice saying the channel will be available shortly--for all channels). But most importantly, I can put everything back, or actually, re-arrange the living room as I like--which I plan to start in the morning.

I just got back from watching 'Grimm' with YKWIA and spending some time over there visiting. We had a good night. Tommorow we have a couple of projects, the grocery run, and maybe, if I can get everything back together, we can watch The Blues Brothers over here. That would be really great. It means that my morning is definitely going to be busy. If I can't get everything back tomorrow, there's Sunday, as Brenda has a doll meet, I believe, so there's no game.

It has been a productive, yet tiring, week, and I'm glad to finally be home where I can snuggle up in bed and get some rest. I went by Kroger earlier for snacks and got a power strip for the bedroom (I'd used one in there for the living room when I moved the computer and lamp over), so I can plug in the TV, RF modulator, and Roku box. I'm also going to put a little DVD player I won as a door prize years ago back there, so I can watch DVDs. But I think what I'm going to do soon is put on Pandora back there, kick up my feet, and enjoy some music for awhile, although I might do a little work in the living room first. At any rate, hope you have a good night. Once I get things back in order, I'll post a picture. :)

No comments: