Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I've been over at my friends' house most of the day

But I worked on the house for about five hours total last night and this morning, and then came home and spent another hour or so on it. I'm almost finished. The books are more or less where they should be. The plants are watered. The CDs are up on the new rack. I need to vacuum, clean off the dining table, take out the recyclables and trash, and run a load in the dishwasher. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish that tonight. I'm going back to my friends' in about a half an hour to cut the hair of one of them and then watch 'Witches of East End'. It's been a tiring weekend, with lots of organisation of chaos. But I will get it all together. It's definitely taking longer to put things back together than it did to take apart--and it took five hours to do that. :) I also have to figure out if I want to get rid of the bedrails entirely or not. They've been very useful as wooden shelves. Okay, I'm going to do a few things more before I leave. If I don't write anymore tonight, I hope you had a good weekend, and good night.

No comments: