Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Another couple of hours, and I'm getting pooped

I still have quite a few books to put up. But I worked steadily for several hours today, with a trip over to my friends' house in the middle to help with the grocery run and some other things. I really hoped to get everything back in place in time for tomorrow afternoon, but I'm not sure that's reasonable. There are still books everywhere, plus the boxes the shelves came in, etc. I think I'm going to take a break and see if I can manage not to fall asleep, then see if there's any energy left to work with. Part of the trouble is I'm trying to at least put them in discrete categories (the literature section, for example, isn't in order, but it's all together). I'm trying to keep the books that were in order together, but I wasn't able to keep them like that in piles, because there just wasn't always room next to each other, so that's an issue. But I'm going to keep working on it, just not at the moment.

No comments: