Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Actually, it was kind of a fun day

A and I did the grocery run, then YKWIA and I watched some 'Vampire Diaries', the pilot episode of 'The Originals', and then (moving to my house) Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, the last of which had some good moves for the game. After I took him home, I listened to some Richard Marx on Pandora. Now I think I'm ready for bed. It's just as well I didn't go to the sale today; I don't really need to bring more books home--I have far too many, really--nor do I need to spend the money right now. I'd go thinking I might find one or two really special items and come back with a slew of new items.

There's no game tomorrow, so I'm going to wait to do the game notes. I'm still going over tomorrow to work on the house and bring a few things over.

Okay, I know that wasn't the most riveting post, but I'm sleepy and it's getting harder to compose. Hope your weekend is going well. Good night.

No comments: