Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I just woke up on the loveseat

all cramped and sore, after falling asleep two hours ago while listening to a happy Celtic channel of Loreena McKennitt and similar music on Pandora. The windows are open and I think it's sprinkled a bit outside. I have my fan and CPAP out here in the living room. That means I didn't watch 'The Originals' or 'Supernatural', but I did record them. Now I'm going to turn over the TV to the local news because I am curious as to why the police had a road I was on earlier shut down (and no, it wasn't the situation with the person hit on New Circle Road--this was another part of town). There were something like eight cruisers across the road, two on the way, and about twelve police officers in the yard of a house when I had to turn around.

No word on the news about what was happening. Oh, well. I guess it didn't make the cut. Maybe it will be on the Herald-Leader website tomorrow. Time to move the fan and CPAP back into the other room and close the windows. I did finally figure out the settings on the TV to make it widescreen. Good night.

No comments: