Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tonight I got some rest

and then talked with a friend on the phone for a good long while. Now I'm wondering how much my paycheque will be this time, as last pay day I was overpaid, so this time they're taking that money back--just before the holidays.

Now that the trip is over, it's time to start thinking about things like holiday cards and presents. I have some idea for most of the gifts, but I'm stumped on one or two. We'll see.

I did manage to get both the office and home decorated for the holidays, at least. I have to get a couple of addresses for sending out cards.

But that's something to figure out tomorrow, when I have a better idea of how much I can spend. I must keep enough for food and incidentals, so this will be a challenge. I think I'm at least good on medicine until my flexible spending account kicks in again January 1st, thank goodness.

Well, I'm rambling. I should go back to sleep (after taking my insulin). Hope you have a good night.

No comments: