Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Up bright and early for a busy day

Last night I didn't get home till midnight because a friend took me shopping for the last-minute food and spirits that another friend needed to cook a fabulous meal today with, and then I stayed and made a couple of the things, an appetizer and sugar cookies. Today I'm up early to go over there and help with dinner, which is going to be an all day process, but first I'm going to go to Kroger to have them refund the amount that I would have saved with my Kroger card yesterday--I totally left it in my backpack at my friend's house. Granted, total savings between us was about $7, but $7 is $7. :)

For those of you who celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a happy one. And this year you can track Santa on your smartphone, via the NORAD iPhone and Android applications. For those who don't have smartphones, there's Google Earth and NORAD. :)

No comments: