Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today has been very restful, and I've watched more TV than I do in a week normally

None of it live--I watched 'Once Upon a Time' from last Sunday, followed by the first two episodes of season 1 of 'Supernatural'--the pilot and one called "Wendigo". Then I talked on the phone with a friend for awhile and watched 'Grimm', which premiered last night. I like both 'Once Upon a Time' and 'Grimm', but I'm leaning toward the latter more, although Regina/the Evil Queen in 'Once Upon a Time' is scary (as is Rumpelstiltskin/Mr Gold).

I only got up and going about noon, and even then in the afternoon I napped a bit as well (I haven't had any caffeine today). I made some macaroni and penne pasta. I had some sauce for the first meal and then later on I mixed in oil and balsamic vinegar with the pasta and put some Parmesan on it. In the house I have some rice, a little oatmeal, and some dry beans left, as well as one butternut squash. It's going to be a long few days until payday. I have been subsisting mainly on peanut butter and crackers at work, and the peanut butter's almost gone.

So I can't say I've done a lot today, but it's been very relaxing. Sometimes you just need that. Tomorrow we're back to the game and normal Sunday activities.

I think I'm going to head on to bed. I should read a bit, but I'm getting sleepy. Good night.

No comments: