Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's sad

when you are too tired to do something as passive as watch TV. I DVR'ed both 'Supernatural' Friday and 'Once Upon a Time' tonight to watch later. I bailed on a friend rather than watch a DVD (although that seems to have been more of an anxiety thing I don't quite understand--I felt like I should go on home even though I had time to watch something and still take the last bus out). I haven't watched the second episode of 'Lost'. Nor did I pop in any of the 'Supernatural' Season 1, disc 1 I have.

Part of it, I suppose, is that my living room is turned upside down so they can fix my windows. There are books on the loveseat, and the recliner needs to be taken out as it has died, and so I'd have to be less comfy in my falling-down computer chair.

What I have managed to do is get through several chapters of Elizabeth Peters' Silhouette in Scarlet. And I did all my errand yesterday and cleaned my friends' house today.

Maybe after the windows are fixed tomorrow (barring any more emergencies in other buildings) I can put the plant table back as well as the books underneath and get comfy and just watch TV tomorrow night, although I must admit, I like being able to just walk up to the window. Mondays I'm usually quite tired due to the all-day Sunday game prep and game, but we didn't play today and I came home and crashed about six, just now getting up for some much needed water and a phone call.

I think I'll wrap things up here for now and head back to bed. Good night, and have a pleasant week.

No comments: