Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A much better day

Thankfully, and fairly productive. And I haven't been in pain. I guess the muscle relaxers last night helped.

I got the copy of Runes of the Earth from the person who sent it to me via the PaperbackSwap club. I should probably re-read the first two trilogies before this one, though.

We have two new people starting at work, including one who can work nights and weekends. This means I have my extra day off next week, yay! I've really missed it.

Tomorrow is St Patrick's Day and we can wear jeans to the hospital (although not to the store, so I have to bring a change of pants).

I have quite a bit to do tomorrow. I'm going to try to push the envelope and actually get up early enough to do a bit of laundry. But it won't be the end of the world if not. As long as I get up on time to get to work, I'm happy.

Okay, that's enough for tonight. I know I didn't blog anything earth-shattering, but hopefully it was worth reading. Good night.

PS I decided to re-join the Kentucky Library Association today. So I belong to the Medical Library Association, the American Library Association, the Kentucky Medical Library Association, and now KLA. Fortunately dues are based on income. :)

No comments: