Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Okay, I've gotten quite a bit done

Laundry took forever, it seemed, but I got six loads in the washers, five in the dryers. I ordered pizza because I had enough points to get one free. I've eaten, it's sunny again, and I'm feeling like taking a small nap, about 45 minutes. Then it's back to work. I also added a new LibraryThing widget to the blog. It took me a bit to get the width right. What do you think? I'm go to try to add some books every day. Since all I need to do for the most part is type in the ISBNs, it wasn't hard to add 60 today. It took maybe 30 minutes. I think that's doable. I'm a lifetime member now, meaning I can put in more than 200 books. I have, I don't know, maybe 2 or 3 thousand (and my library pales compared to YKWIA, who has to keep building bookshelves for his). :)

Okay, first a nap, then the bathroom and kitchen.

No comments: