Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I feel wonky

So of course the first thing I did this morning (after peeing, of course, doesn't everyone do that first?) was take my blood sugar. It was 155, which is a little above normal, but incredibly low for me in the morning (I was over 300 yesterday morning, to give you an idea). So my body thinks my blood sugar is low. So first things first...I'm eating a couple of tomato basil garden burgers.

Obviously the thing with waking up at 8 am didn't work out (it almost never does). But I am raring to go now that I'm starting to function. I had odd dreams, including one of a TV show with a New York lawyer who was having sex with three women (much more graphic than on TV though, and they did a little dance at the end of the segment) on the eve of closing an important case which turned out to be argued in front of second-graders at school, trying to prove that one student did not attempt to murder his teacher with a piano. I'm not sure how the piano fit in--it wasn't dropped on her. Maybe the wire for a garrote? Those were hard-core second graders, I guess. They brought her into court carrying her prone even though she'd survived and was okay. It was just very strange.

Okay, I feel almost normal now. I'm going to go tackle the notes. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The first thing I do every morning is get something to drink. I'm not exactly sure why...because I need to peeterribly bad too put getting something to drink takes precedent. :)