Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Internet seems to be up at the moment

I just got in from work and the first thing I did was fill the fish tank up so that I could turn the heater back on (it had gone down a little and I was afraid to leave too much of it exposed). The only problem is, I tried priming the pump, but I'm not getting any flow at all, and not even a sucking sound as usual when it is dry. I may have killed the pump somehow, or it may just have worn out; I've had it for years. Fortunately I live within walking distance of two pet stores.

I'll keep this brief; one, I don't know if the broadband connexion will be dropped again, and two, I have to get up very, very early (in the middle of the night, really) and I should go onto bed. But I wanted to write a little before doing that.

No comments: