Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 10, 2008

Here's the plan

I went over to a friend's at 9 pm to do an hour project and just got in at 1:30 am. :) So there's still the dining area to do, a little in the living room, and the big closet. Plus I need to take out the trash and vacuum. But I have to work at 10 am tomorrow, and the leasing office opens at 8:30 am, so they could inspect that early.

So...

I'm going to bed. I'm setting my cell phone clock, my digital alarm clock, and one of those big old-fashioned manual alarm clocks (it's about 9 inches across and will wake me up) just to make sure I don't oversleep, since my cell phone petered out on me this morning and that's why I got a late start. The plan is to get up between 5:30 and 6 am and finish the job. Wish me luck.

No comments: