Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oh, nifty

not that I'll be able to afford it any time soon, but Elder Scrolls IV, Oblivion, came out yesterday. I was a big fan of Daggerfall (number 2 in the series) but never got very far into Morrowind, although I do still play it occasionally (a co-worker gave me his old copy at one point). I wish I could still play Daggerfall, but I can't get it to run under Windows XP. I'm interested in how this new one pans out.

The person who told me this was a co-worker at the gas station. He works at Best Buy, too, so they had a lot of people waiting in line for this game. It's an extremeley popular computer roleplaying game series. Anyway, I definitely 'click' with Scott...he has Invader Zim as a ringtone, as an example and is very much a fan of science fiction. (And no, before you ask, he's married with a baby on the way.) :)

No comments: