Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Today I feel blah

and not particularly social. I'm not sure why. I woke up this morning early feeling rested, but over the course of the day I've just felt, well, disconnected. It's raining and it's not as warm as I thought it would be, so I'm in short sleeves and am a little cold. I'm a little sore from hauling brush for about three hours yesterday afternoon. I have a dental appointment later. I'm rambling, I know. It's like I'm watching all these things happen, and people talking, and I don't seem to really be a part of it. I just feel like going somewhere where it's intensely quiet, without the hum of machinery, etc. I guess I feel like I'm getting too much stimulation...the lunchroom wasn't particularly crowded but it was almost too much, so maybe it's an anxiety or ADD issue. I don't know. I just hope this mood doesn't last too long.

No comments: