Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Today's kind of odd...



Most people I know are out of town or doing stuff with their families, or both. With the exception of one bill I had to pay (which I've already done) and one other errand (which I'm getting ready to do), I pretty much have the day to myself. :)

Last night I went over to Zabet's, who is, quite frankly, pining for her Hubby, who will be back from New Zealand Monday. It's cute, although she'd probably growl at me for saying so. I think this is the longest they've been apart since they got married. Oh, and he's actually "bored" enough to be playing Jenga and Scrabble with his roomates. Patrick has to be pretty darned bored to play Scrabble. Zabet and I are constantly dragging him to games.

I'm getting my Scrabble fix by playing Literati on Yahoo!Games. It's interesting to play with different people you don't know. I'm apparently a very fast player (I'm usually plotting my moves while they're having their turns). I also downloaded a version of Senat (the Aegyptian board game) for the PDA and beamed it to Zabet last night, so I think she'll have something to occupy her until Patrick gets back. :) She was playing furiously in the car after she dropped me off. ("I'll just finish this game before I drive back".)

Oops. Must go catch a bus. I'm sure I'll blog later. :)

No comments: