Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, May 01, 2003

So talk to me already



Got my comments back up, and the links, after (yet another) redesign. I think I need an image. I have a caricature that I did at work that I think will serve. But before I do that I'll have to check with Zabet and see if she'll let me park the image on her server. Since she's not just out of town but on the bottom of the planet, it'll probably be a few days. :)

To those pagans out there, HAPPY BEALTAINE!!! You are no doubt celebrating this tradition in fine old form. Alas, I'm not, but that's okay. The last time I leapt over a bonfire I messed up my ankle for six months. (Grace is not my middle name). The Gods don't apparently favour those who go leaping if they're not planning on being fruitful and multiplying, or at least committing hanky panky.

Well, I guess I should go on to bed. I need to get up early so that I can take Cerys to the vet. Dr Remmele across the street is having a 1/2 price sale for all annual vaccinations which happens to coincide with payday. I guess they're having their own May Day fling.

No comments: