Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, September 04, 2002

Giggle...I have fan mail



So the thing with trying to get my comments back up isn't working. Seems I can't remember any username/passwords today (the latest at YACCS, whereas earlier it was the New England Journal of Medicine. ) Alas.

So I requested my hint, without results (maybe I should be more patient) but by checking my e-mail I found that I have...a fan. Named Michael. Who works in a library. And is also married to a librarian. (Wondering how many sentence fragments I can string together?)

Anyway, thanks for the mail, Michael, and for sharing your Friday Five with me. Blogging is great for writers--and it's free. :) And don't worry, I won't hold your being Christian against you...I may even send you a chocolate bunny card next spring. I was about to say that some of my best friends are Christian (but really, there is one nominal but very political Christian in a field of Pagans and Jews. So...hmmm...well, some of my best acquaintances are Christian.) I rather agree that most people are either good or not, regardless of religion. Except maybe Satanists. Don't they by definition have to be bad, at least from a Christian standpoint?

Anyway, welcome to the readership. I'll really try to get my links back up soon. Maybe YACCS will get back to me, too.

No comments: