Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Obviously I had too much

caffeine, as I've slept about two hours and I'm up again after mostly lying in bed with my brain racing. Ah, well. As a result, you get cat videos. :)

Agenda for the Day:
  1. Wash hair.
  2. Water plants.
  3. Work on the game notes some more.
  4. Arrange for a laundry pickup (maybe soon I'll be able to do it for myself again).
  5. Do dishes.
Thanks, by the way, for sticking with me since the accident. For those just tuning in, I was hit by a car and broke my ankle and bones in my foot and have been non-weight-bearing on that foot ever since. I know my writing has been, well, probably less than riveting as my life is pretty much defined by this apartment and I haven't been at work, but I promise I'll try to look for interesting things to post and hopefully soon I'll be on both of my feet again. Also, I should be back to normal in terms of insomnia. While it's nice that I'm not sleeping too much, I really have overdone it. Part of it is the caffeine, part of it is simply not being comfortable. For one, I can't sleep on my left side at present, and that's how I normally sleep, sort of on my left side and stomach together. Once that changes, I expect to get better sleep. Also, once I can take a blessed shower again, I'll be much more myself. It's been 46 days since I was hit, and I am so ready to go back to doing the things that seemed so simple before then. It'll still be awhile before I'm back to normal, but at least things are progressing, even if it sometimes seems slowly.

No comments: