Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I feel better

I've done my exercises and I think my allergy medicine is kicking in, so I'm not as winded as I was earlier. I was beginning to think I was catching a friend's cold. I feel more awake and with it. The mail just ran three hours earlier than normal and I have a large catalogue to look through and the newest circular from Science Fiction Book Club. Not sure I really want to set an agenda for the day. I have made the phone call I needed to, paid what bills don't come out automatically, that sort of thing. So the rest of the day is pretty much left for me to amuse myself. Still haven't watched Doctor Who, and a friend wants me to watch something from our childhood in light of today's sensibilities to see just how non-politically-correct it may be.

They're vacuuming the hallway outside my door right now. I wish I could vaccum in here. I keep dropping tiny things like the pen needle tips that I can't pick up, and it's been over a month since I vacuumed. Oh, well. I'll have plenty to occupy me once I'm up and walking again.

I'm going to check the news and see if there's anything worth blogging about. Sorry I've just been sort of doing inconsequential posts today, but this is kind of life at the moment.

No comments: