Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, November 30, 2012

Very tired

Although I didn't go out today like I'd hoped to, I still am very tired for some reason. I haven't done a lot, to be honest. I've been on the phone ironing out something, watched some videos YKWIA found for me, have texted throughout the day with Brandon, had a co-worker bring by my laundry that she and another lady did (thank you!), and another dropped off some food (yay!) So I've had some brief visitors, done a little wrangling on the phone, etc. Not anything major. If I'm this tired after that, then maybe it's good I didn't go out today. It would have been two days back to back.

I have a sinus headache and my foot is hurting, so I took some Tylenol. I'd like to go ahead and just sleep some, but I couldn't get comfortable earlier. I wish I had a recliner. Not that I could necessarily get in it and back at the moment, come to think of it. It would have to be the type that goes back down with the handle, rather than kicking it down. But it would be nice just to lie back and put my foot up. The bed doesn't quite do it, even with judicious use of pillows. Still, I think I'll try one more time. I'm not particularly comfortable sitting up tonight, either.

No comments: