Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 15, 2012

I just cried my heart out

I finally watched the last 'Doctor Who' episode, "Angels Take Manhattan", where we say goodbye to Amelia Pond and Rory Williams. I put this off knowing I would be sad. But it was such a good episode. Looking forward to the Christmas special next month. The Doctor, of course, will go on. But they were wonderful companions, and I've enjoyed the adventures that were unveiled with them.

I've cried myself out. I think it's time for some quiet time now. Maybe I'll listen to some soft, relaxing music. Thank you, folks at the BBC, and to Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill for giving us Amy and Rory. And of course, Steven Moffat for writing the story that made me cry.

No comments: