Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So it's 4:30 am

and I'm wide awake, despite some calming music by Loreena McKennitt. I finally just got up. I can almost get comfortable, but not quite, and it's maddening. And I'm itching, which I'm sure is a sign of healing, but is not conducive to sleep. I could understand if I'd stayed in bed all day, but I didn't. I should be crashing. But I'm not. :( So I've had about two hours' of sleep tonight, and I would do better to get more rather than sleeping late tomorrow because it's the last day of the annual apartment walk-through, and unless they came during my appointment they haven't come by yet. I don't want people wandering through when I'm in bed. I may just call the office and ask them to give me a head's up before they come. That way I could catch up on sleep a little, at least.

I think tomorrow I'm going to try to work on the last game notes. I transferred the recordings to the computer today. That's the longest I've let the recorder sit without transferring; it occurred to me if the battery got super low I might lose things, and that would be bad.

Also on the agenda tomorrow is to watch the last episode of 'Doctor Who' off the DVR. Still haven't done that yet.

Well, I fixed some music on my tablet where the initial conversion of one of my CDs to MP3 files didn't work so it was treating two of the songs as the correct person and the rest of the album as 'unknown artist'. All is right with the thing now. I also ate some canned peas, so my stomach has stopped grumbling. Dare I return to bed and try this again?

No comments: