Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ten hours up and active

On a day I didn't have to go anywhere, with little sleep the night before, isn't so bad. Soon we may be gaming again and I may be up to a full workday. Granted, the computer frustration helped, but I've also been on the phone, talking to visitors, texting, doing dishes in the dishwasher, writing emails, that sort of thing. Building up my stamina is about as important as building up my muscles. I can't work until I can sit up comfortably for several hours. I think that yesterday and today prove I can. That's fairly recent. Now if I could just walk.

There's still a lot of healing to go through, but I am more hopeful than I have been that there is an end in sight.

It's eleven and I think that I will try to get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a quiet Thanksgiving. I hope it's a safe and happy one for those of you celebrating.

No comments: