Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Apparently I am being thwarted again

This time in paying bills. I wanted to pay my cable and phone bills before going to sleep because I got paid and just wanted to get it over with. Unfortunately the Insight site (which has converted finally over to a new online bill pay system, so I had to register and go through all the hoops) kept giving an error, meaning they're probably doing some sort of maintenance, and T-Mobile's site is definitely down for maintenance. I realise they have to do it sometime, but it's awfully inconvenient if you happen to be up and wanting to pay them, and their systems won't take a payment, plus the Insight page doesn't mention what's going on at all.

Oh, well. I'll try tomorrow. Just a little annoyed that I came out here for nothing. I guess I'll go to bed and try to get some sleep, although I'm not particularly sleepy.

No comments: