Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, November 26, 2012

Blessed caffeine

Okay, I caved. My headache was such that I still was in bed for two hours before I managed to sleep last night, and I woke up with one, too. Bless Brandon for stopping by the store and getting me some soda. I'm going to drink it in coffee mugs to try to stretch it out, altering with water, so I don't overdo it. That's the plan, anway.

Now that I've had a little soda in me, I feel more up to facing the day. So on my agenda today I need to make some phone calls, work on game notes, so some dishes (plastic ones this time, so no loading the dishwasher) and try to wash my hair/get cleaned up. That's not too bad. The busy part of the week will be Thursday and Friday, when I need to go out back-to-back.

No comments: