Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 25, 2015

'Uptown Funk' (by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars) is on the radio

and it always makes me think, what's the thing with Michelle Pfeiffer? Okay, yes, she is beautiful, and a good actress. But she's mentioned in that song and also 'Riptide' by Vance Joy, which are both very popular at the moment. I don't think she's currently in anything that's out, and she's not some young ingenue, but rather a seasoned veteran of Hollywood, but she sure made an impression on the songwriters somewhere along the way. Check out: Michelle Pfeiffer is the pop-music muse of the moment. Although it was probably not her finest performance, but a decent one, my favourite Michelle Pfeiffer film is actually Ladyhawke. Yeah, I know, I'm a geek.

No comments: