Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 11, 2015

Ah... Feels great to lie down with my feet up

I got up at 5 am this morning so that I could go over to my friend's house and make sure he was awake in order to take a pet to the vet for some special care.  He was actually already awake.  We watched some 'House of Anubis' episodes and then headed over to the vet about 8 am.

I got to work a little after 8:30. The day seemed to go by slowly,  but then it was time to pick up the pet.  We visited for awhile,  and then I did a run to the grocery alone for both of us.  I lugged large pet food bags in,  litter,  as well as the food.  Then I took my leave,  as I had a bag of ice in the car and some frozen food.

I got home,  got into my sleep shirt,  then realised my purse and phone were in the car.  I went out there with just that on, along with some sandals.

Now I've eaten,  I'm in bed with my feet up,  and feel like going on to sleep.  I have to get up in 8 hours,  around 6 am,  so Tuesday is one of my early days at work.

So,  good night. Tomorrow I have no real plans beyond watching iZombie at 9 pm.  :)

No comments: