Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 22, 2015

There is no new 'Grimm' tonight, and that is sad

--although at least we can look forward to next season. I'm home now after doing the following after work:
  1. Getting my allergy shot
  2. Picking up medicine for a dog from a vet
  3. Picking up medicine for three people from a pharmacy
  4. Taking A to the grocery store, and getting some things for me, too
  5. Filling up the tank with gas
Now I'm kind of pooped. We normally do the Kroger run on Saturdays, but we were both pretty much out of food, so we moved it up a day. I don't have notes to do tomorrow, as I've already finished them. Most of the things we would normally do on a Saturday have been done--I even got string cheese for the game already, assuming we play. So technically, at this moment, I have no plans for tomorrow, and should really work on the house with gusto, because we have The Color Purple out, all three of us want to watch it, and it would be nice if we could watch at my house on the TV rather than around the computer, and my house is looking really, really scary--so scary that last night I looked at all the stuff to do and had a great deal of anxiety, and pretty much curled up in bed hugging something in the hopes the feeling of being overwhelmed would end. I know, that's kind of sad. Welcome to life with anxiety issues. This weekend the plan is to break it up into doable sections and try that, starting with the dishes. Also, I have a plan for attack about the phobic driving issue as well, using some worksheets my counselor suggested to focus on the problem. Of course, it is designed to take several months to desensitise a person who has a phobia. I have to drive to Louisville in two weeks. So it will be a bit of a crash course. :)

No comments: