Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 23, 2015

What I hope to accomplish today:

  1. Dishes
  2. Pick up living room
  3. Pick up kitchen
  4. Clean out refrigerator
  5. Pick up dining room
  6. Clean bathroom
  7. Gather laundry
  8. Pick up bedroom
  9. Take out trash
  10. Take out recyclables
  11. Sweep/mop bath and kitchen
  12. Vacuum carpet
  13. Dust
  14. Water plants
  15. Water fish
  16. Solve the fruit fly issue
I think I'd better take my medicine first, as my allergies are pretty bad right now, and I have the windows open, which probably won't help that much with that, but is good for getting some fresh air in this morning. It looks like it's going to be sunny and a little warmer than it's been. So I've got the Top 40 Countdown on and I'm up, and I've eaten. So here we go....

No comments: