Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Friday, May 08, 2015

Tomorrow

  1. Go to the library as soon as they open and check out My Real Children, by Jo Walton, which was showcased in Unshelved's book talk strip today
  2. Take a friend and his pet to the vet
  3. Watch a movie that we have out from Netflix (Jumpin' Jack Flash, with Whoopi Goldberg
  4. Get a book from a friend that I have checked out in my name so I can take it back to the library (it is overdue. and I can't renew it using the library's mobile application) [drat, I forgot to, must do that on Sunday!]
  5. Check with Brenda to see if she's up to playing the game on Sunday, or whether they have other plans for Mother's Day
  6. Repot an African violet that is huge
  7. If so, do the game notes
  8. Pay a couple of bills
  9. Go to the grocery and get some food in the house
  10. Work on the house (for real, this time--really)
  11. Work on another job application
Okay, I'm going to check on some things online and then I think I'm going to head on to bed. Good night!

No comments: