Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, May 10, 2015

It was a long but good day

Before the game there were the preparations,  and YKWIA and I watched some 'Better Off Ted',  which is a fun show.

In the game we finally managed to get out of the Amazon rain forest,  although two of my characters nearly died after being attacked by a newborn serpent man-human hybrid with gnashy teeth and horrible,  fast-acting venom. Since another of my characters is linked to that one magically,  she had the same symptoms up in Canada.  An elixir taken by one as an antidote to venom and magical healing, plus CPR in both locations, saved them,  barely.

After the game I fixed my friend some food and we watched 'House of Anubis'. I'd been uncomfortably hot all day,  although it was 74 degrees in the house.  I'd also been itching badly in my neck and upper back. After eating he looked at my back and apparently it was very red and broken out in a fine rash.  There was some on my decollatage as well. I'm not sure what I reacted to--I haven't changed detergents,  used lotion there,  changed bodywash,  or anything of the sort.  I was near poison ivy,  but that was 2-3 days ago. Weird.

I didn't stay for 'Salem'  because I hadn't seen the last one yet,  and I have to get up at an ungodly hour tomorrow--5 am,  and it's 11:30 now.  I should go on to bed.  Good night!

No comments: