Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Well, that wasn't too bad

I set my alarm for 4 pm and awoke in a nice sunbeam all comfy and gently, but then looked at the big clock on my dresser (an analog alarm clock that is probably 12 inches in diametre) and thought it was five, so then I was a bit grumpy. But I also didn't have my glasses on, and realised when I did stretch and checked my phone that it was right before four, and all was well. So now I am really going to start those notes. It should take longer than it has for the last few weeks because we had a mission, and that means investigation, so I have to include more detail than when we have downtime or combat. Afterwards I really need to some work on the house, but if I don't, I'll blog some more (news, not my every move, like I seem to be doing today.)

No comments: