Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Home after the game

which went really well. We managed to prevail, although more through a miracle than our own skill. Play was cut short as someone needed a ride to work and waited until just a few minutes before he had to be there to ask. That annoyed everyone, as it's always nice to savour a victory with a little interaction afterwards, and we had to rush out instead. On days when we do the grocery run, we don't start until late. I guess we didn't start playing until about 5 pm, and had to run out by 10.

I'm really tired now and am considering just going on to bed, since I was up at 5 am, did lots of housework, the grocery run, and the game. It takes a lot out of me. The game master let me have some ibuprofen (I forgot to bring mine) and an ice pack when my arm was hurting, and it feels better, if a bit numb and tingly. With some difficulty I moved my Medic-Alert bracelet from the right to left hand in case it was contributing at all. It's not like I've been wearing a watch lately, and besides, with it on my right hand I'm always a bit concerned that I'll snag it putting my dominant hand into the copier at work. :)

Okay, I'm definitely going on to bed. Hope you had a good weekend. Good night.

No comments: