Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 25, 2011

So far today

I've catalogued nearly thirty books on LibraryThing, taken the bus to Taco Bell, gotten a couple of 7-layer burritos for lunch, walked over to Kroger, picked up my Lantus (insulin) and some groceries, and ridden the bus back/walked home. Now the string and cream cheese along with the Lantus are all in the fridge, I've got a cold drink, and I'm contemplating game notes. Oh, and taking some ibuprofen, since I forgot to this morning. But first, maybe a short nap. :) Really, a short one.

PS Last night was the first in three weeks where I could put my pillow on my left arm (the one that's okay, and the one I normally sleep on), and put my right arm (the one that's been hurting) on top of the pillow next to my head. Since I sleep better on my side, this is great, although I'm still treating things a bit gingerly.

No comments: