Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Apparently the system broke for renewing books at the library after hours

I went to the website and when I try to renew I get this:
ORA-01034: ORACLE not available ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

I called the renew phone line. I put in my library card # and pin and got dead silence, then tried calling back from two different phones and it just rang and rang. I have three library books to renew before midnight. I guess I'll just have to check tomorrow and see if I can get the fines that will have accrued off.

:(

On a more pleasant note, I watched Doctor Who tonight and it ROCKED! We finally learn who River Song is. It had all sorts of great things happen--you should really watch it when it repeats. Sadly, there won't be another new one till sometime late this summer.

But this will keep me for now. :)

No comments: