Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Oh, I don't feel so good

Not to sound like a weeny, but I'm having some unusual pelvic pain that really needs a doctor's attention. I still haven't had a chance to go since right before the holidays. Last night it was much worse and now it's running up my lower back. I think I may have an infection of some sort. Today I got paid and although I really need all the money I can spare, I may have to make an appointment and nevermind whether my flexible spending card is ready or not. My meds are also still over at the pharmacy. One is the main diabetes medicine that seems to work on my blood glucose the best. Yesterday my glucose level in the morning was 355, way into the danger zone. No wonder I felt like crap. I managed to push through and get a lot of interlibrary loans through at work, do a lot of other stuff on my list, and then went to a friend's and did my laundry, but I was very tired, and today I'm achy and don't feel like I even got any rest. I didn't even bother to make the bed.

Blah.

Well, I should go ahead and get my shoes on and leave for work. I've had trouble getting up the last two days and I've been a little late. I want to be early today. On the other hand, today I went up on my Strattera samples to 25 mg, so hopefully that's on the right track.

No comments: