Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm slowly getting up

I haven't been able to get a hold of the blood centre yet to ask about the antibiotic possibly deferring me. I'll try later.

My allergies are bad today; I'm all snotty, which I suppose might be a reason not to donate in case it's not just allergies. But I basically feel like this every morning when I wake up. I'll see how I feel after I've been up a bit and take some Claritin. I think I'll also go by the pharmacy and get some Mucinex at the urging of my friend YKWIA (it will help clear the sinuses and relieve the last bit of pressure that comes and goes with my ears), along with some cotton balls and Vaseline to keep the water out of my ears like my doctor wanted.

Okay, I'm going to check my blood sugar, shower, rub myself down with tea tree foot repair cream because my skin is so dry, get something to eat, take my meds, and then do some notes for awhile, trying out a new format at the game master' suggestion. I'll write later.

No comments: