Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, April 02, 2007

A somewhat eventful day

the most important personally being that it is my birthday. :) I don't really consider it such until after 8:14 in the morning, which is my birth time, but thought I'd make an early post.

Birthdays and other significant events for April 2nd

New York Times On This Day

BBC On This Day

and of course:

Your Birthdate: April 2

You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion [well, kinda; there are a few I'd like to see removed from the planet, but then I'm no Mother Teresa]

Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings [oh, yes]

Your power color: Mauve [that's a kind of purple, right?]

Your power symbol: Butterfly [Eilir means butterfly :)]

Your power month: February


Listening to: Loreena McKennit's Book of Secrets

No comments: