Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Sunday, January 08, 2006

It is January, right?

It's 61 degrees Fahrenheit at 11:30 at night, with a wind of about 30 miles an hour from the southwest bringing in the warmth...in other words, what I consider perfect weather, albeit not normally in winter.

I'm very tired; it's been a long week, despite being off of work a couple of days. All in all it's been a good start to 2006, I have to admit, but busy, and at this point I just want to curl up and sleep the night away and get some rest so I'm ready for the coming week. I feel more useful than I have in months, probably since I'm working full-time (between 3 jobs) for the first time in a couple of years.

Well, I guess that's all to write for now. Soon it will be time to go to bed. Good night.

No comments: