Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, July 10, 2004

Check out Jonny Glow--the toilet system that allows you to find the bowl without turning on the light

Toiletology 101: Misc. Toilet Repairs

My handle has become loose from lever. I thought so, and it seemed silly to call maintenance under something that minor. That would be like calling them to put a doorstop in the wall. :)

Okay. I have slept away my exhaustion. I have eaten. I have gone and gotten quarters for laundry. The lady has come for the boxes (ironically enough, during the short time I went out for quarters). I went over to work and used their change machine, thus avoiding any of the local stores' mournful cries of having no quarters on weekends. On the way back my brake pedal sank a bit, something it did last night when I thought I was just sleep-deprived and hallucinating; I love the Internet. I found out how to check my brake fluid in 5 seconds flat. Fortunately, I live within a block of an auto parts store, various gas stations, a car dealership, and Wal-Mart. :)

Cheers.

No comments: