Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Well, finally, at least my fantasy net worth is up

When I collated all the alternative links for this blog under BlogShares, it skewed the results badly for a few days, leading the price to bottom out temporarily, then skyrocket once it was finally re-indexed. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to put a lot into it, since I didn't have many B$ and had reached my transaction limit at the point I needed to really buy, and then, since I'm a dabbler at best, got involved in real-world projects and didn't come back and cash in on the deal. Still, it was a great opportunity. Now, if I could just figure out how to take advantage of that sort of thing in the real world. In the meantime, I'm ranked 5032 overall in the game, have had my worth grow over 400% this month, and have a total worth (in BlogShares dollars) of over B$178,000. Not bad, even if it is just a game.

BlogShares - The Rabid Librarian's Ravings in the Wind

No comments: