Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I feel blah

First day of a long weekend and I think I've spent a total of about an hour out of bed. Last night I had a terrible headache, sinus but bordering on migraine intensity. Today I'm all achy. I think it's just a reaction to the post-storm temperature drop and the impending new ones that are supposed to hit today. Well, that and a lot of tiredness. Since I have plans for Sunday and Monday, I think I'm just going to take today off for me. Obviously I've already taken care of the resting part. Now I'm to the gee, I'd like to take a bath part. And if I can round up some caffeine and turn on the radio maybe, just maybe, I can manage to take Cerys for a walk and unpack some of these boxes!

No comments: