Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Monday, May 24, 2004

lithograph come zealous eft

Which is an intriguing subject line for a bit of spam I received. I think it would go nicely into spam poetry.

I've posted several links today, but I really haven't written. So, let me do a little bit of a recap.

I woke up from a terrible nightmare that involved classes, missed tests, buses, a dog in imminent danger, bureaucracy, a driver that wouldn't let me on the bus to save my dog no matter how much I paid, etc., etc. In other words, a typical anxiety dream, despite my having taken my Paxil.

At the hospital I spent most of the day in a 70s daze, designing a bulletin board (because I'm the 'creative one') with a 70s theme and listening to disco music for effect.

At the station, I fiddled with a page for 2 1/2 hours, thinking I would be outdone by a table cell, but finally reaching victory.

And now, dear reader, I do believe I should log off because a storm is brewing and my surge protector's phone jacks have be fried before and therefore are of no use in protecting against lightning.

Ta.

PS I miss Dwana. She has been on vacation from Friday through today. Things have been fairly routine (no odd adventures) at work as a result. :( But she'll be back tomorrow. :)

No comments: