Unshelved by Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum
comic strip overdue media

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Okay, that's a little odd...

listening to: 'My Immortal' by Evanescence
feeling: Mellow

I have run into a very small, minor eccentricity of the new car (I don't normally name them, but this one cries out for one...any suggestions?) My radio started going out randomly today whilst driving...not in terms of reception but in speakers...but it works fine so long as the car is in PARK. It seems somehow linked to the steering/shift. At one point I sneezed and it cut out, and all I can think is I jerked the wheel a little. Also the seat belt light came on a couple of times. I'm thinking there's a loose wire somewhere. I've duly reported it (Momma called today to make sure I received the registration) so maybe John will have some ideas. But it's just a minor inconvenience. It's working wonderfully otherwise, and I'm now up to 100 miles. :)

I promise, I'll eventually stop writing about the wonders of automobile travel. It's just been so long and I'm so happy with my new-found independence. I told my mom that it's changed my life overnight, literally. :)

No comments: